Day 11| Sunday, January 11 | 2009

Darkness on the Edge of Town...

Woke up today around 6 with one of Caitlin's residents knocking on the door.  They had locked themselves out of their room and needed a key.  They managed to wait for about 3 hours and then they knocked on Caitlin's door again at around 8.  Thus, that is how the day was started.  Caitlin and I got off to a pretty productive start -- I finished two of the papers I needed to get done and by then it was only 10:30.  

I went home, got a bite to eat, talked to Amanda a bit and then did two modules of my tutor training exercises.  So thus far, I have completed 6 out of 8 and should get them done for tomorrow.  

Later, I went to the Donkey to meet and talk with Ellen.  I hadn't seen her in such a long time and it was nice to hear what was going on with her.  She is trying to get into a midwife school in Maine but will not know until February.  

I am frustrated right now because I am really slow at getting my music theory work done.  We will have a quiz tomorrow morning so maybe that will help me gauge where I am in the class.  

I love you, Caitlin. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too. Always, all ways, always...