Day 310 | Tuesday, November 3 | 2009

Early Morning...

So many things to do this week -- a test on Thursday and a lot of preparation for two exams on Monday that are overwhelming me. Everything seems to be happening all at once this week, which makes sense because there are only two weeks (more or less) left in the quarter.

Today has been a cloudy day and kind of depressing (at least not motivating). The only glimpses of sun were during the sun rise (pictured above from my room) I am feeling kind of crappy right now and I am laying in bed instead of going to vegan cooking. Caitlin is such a sweetheart and is bringing me a plate of food from VCW to eat with me here in a little bit. I have been trying to get as much rest as I can in attempt to not get sick. If I get sick, it would really be tough for me to deal with that right now.

No comments: