Jenny...Here is another one of the people we interviewed for our grammar project (along with Héctor) from the other day. Jenny is a medical student here at the University of Cuenca, she is twenty years old, and she is also Billy's Cuencan girlfriend. I feel a little bad for both of them because they both seem to like each other quite a bit. The sad thing is that they will both have to part ways next monday when our group leaves Cuenca.
School is going well but there are so many things to do.
Today we ate lunch (Bryan, Billy, Jenny, Ryan, and Me) at an awesome mexican food place called Padregal Azteca. It was so delicious. I ordered a lunch special that included a burrito, a salad, and a glass of water. This wasn't the first time I had eaten there (I believe it was actually the third time) but it was really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment