Día 150 | Viernes, 29 de Mayo | 2009

Quito...

After six or so hours on the road, we arrived to a foggy (as usual) and significantly colder city of Quito.  Colder than the jungle, that is.

I feel so much different than the last time I was in Quito (March 24th and 25th).  I have grown so much and have met so many challenges while down here.  We have traveled all over the place -- the coast, the mountains, the jungles -- and we have seen and met so many different types of people.  From here on out, we will visit the towns of Mindo and Otavalo this weekend until Tuesday when we return to Quito.  So,...that said, I'll save my end of the trip reflections for next Wednesday when we return again to Hotel Quito to rest up for our 3:00AM wake-up-call on Thursday to fly to the United States.

Two weeks from today, Dustin and Gretchen are getting married.  I am so excited!

No comments: