September Sunrise...So here is the idea I have for this month's entries: all photos to be taken at sunrise, daybreak, and encapsulate the motif of September Sunrise. Get it? Got it? Good.
Photo numero uno is taken atop the parking garage here in Athens, Ohio. I figured this would be a fitting photo one, taken from the most jutted location in the city. There are more elevated places around for sure but this one seemed a more fitting or at least more official place to start out.
Got up early today and went running listening to the fantastic and possessed album, Mirrored released in 2007 by a band called Battles. Great running music / workout music.
I hope today is a productive one. Lots of things to do -- bookshelf organizing, crawl space organizing, sound card constructing, and lots of tea drinking to do.
1 comment:
Saw Battles live in Taipei. Stunning expression of energy. Go see them if you get a chance.
Post a Comment