Theory...Today was nice -- got to catch up with Julia and got some schoolwork done (principally work for music theory class). It was a little bittersweet getting together with Julia because she will be moving to California next week. If she is not moving next week then she is moving soon thereafter. She has a been a really good friend to me and I think one of the things that is making me a little sad is the fact that we came here (Athens) the same year as freshman. Here we are now six years later and I am still trying to finish college and she has earned her Masters degree at OU and is moving so far away. I will miss you Jules!
I have been having trouble getting work done lately and I think my time management system is off. I need to correct this soon or else it could be ugly. I have two tests this next week and a take home exam due next tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment