Cloudy Morning...Not a lot of sun today in the morning. Later though it was a different story. Today was well spent for sure -- I got to talk to Jim at Casa, later saw Rob on the sidewalk outside of Casa, got to talk to Rob inside of Casa, and did a lot of other things that made me feel good. Things are looking up.
I even got a recipe of vegan lentil and potato stew that Susan sent me. Whoohoo! It looks tasty and I'm looking forward to making it as it gets colder out. Also, my mom recently gave me a cookbook and I am additionally thrilled about that. I am a lucky guy. What did I ever do to deserve such boundless love?? (smile on my face).
It was nice to see Caitlin too this morning (it was great that she spent the night last night) because I felt like with her SRA orientation, there wasn't really a time that she had been by where I am living. I know that there will always be things for each of us to do but it was nice for her to be here with me last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment