Day 214 | Saturday, August 1 | 2009

Family...

Today Susan, Mark, and Robin came to visit to pick Caitlin up to go down to Aunt Patty and Uncle Jim's in Kentucky and also they came to celebrate Robin's 17th birthday (August 4th).  It was really good to see them and spend the time.

After they left, I took another practice test and this time it was my best:

Quantitative:   750
Verbal:   600
Composite: 1350

This was a paper test practice test and I find that I do much better on the paper tests than the actual computerized tests (the format I will have to take on August 14).  I hope I can somehow replicate this performance for the actual test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a great day and the end of a great week! I am so glad I got to spend time with your family. I wish our families got to see each other more often, but I think they will now that they live closer.