Day 243 | Sunday, August 30 | 2009

Mom and Dad Sleeping...

Here is a picture of my parents sleeping on the blow-up mattress in my living room. They spent the night in order to help me. (My place would be a mess if they hadn't helped me move in this summer so much).

Today was another great day. Worked/cleaned some and then met up with Caitlin for lunch. Parents left at around 4 and then I got to spend some much needed catch-up time with Matt. Matt came over, returned some of my musical equipment, we played a little music some, talked about motorcycles, listened to music and then he left. Later, Caitlin and I met up with Evan at Casa in which he bought us both dinner.

Which brings me to say....Evan has got to be one of the most generous, nice, and caring guys I have ever met. I am lucky to not only have him as my friend, but also just to know him.

No comments: