Day 235 | Saturday, August 22 | 2009

Wonderful Day...

The wedding has been absolutely wondrous. Brian Wiebe and Michelle Gnau were married today in Yellow Springs, Ohio and I feel honored to be a witness and music practitioner of their ceremony. I played Here Comes the Sun as Michelle walked down the aisle. It was an outdoor wedding and the setting was singularly gorgeous. The Little Miami River ran through the property where Brian and Michelle live and the chairs of the ceremony were all set up there on the bank. Brian and Michelle both stood barefooted in the river as they exchanged their vows. It was really touching for me.

Here is a picture of two pictures. It was Brian and Michelle when they were kids and this picture was pretty much the best picture I could take all night. I wasn't using my camera too much because I was either (a) talking with people I hadn't seen in a while, (b) playing music, or (c) watching people rope-swing into the river.

What a great time!

No comments: