Outside My Apartment...Mark and Susan came today and I am very grateful (they brought me a coat to wear as the weather has gotten colder and colder.) It was so nice to spend time with them too -- we went to a couple art exhibits -- one in Baker and one in the Kennedy gallery at the Ridges. The first gallery in Baker showed some of the works of a print maker (I cannot remember his name right now) and the second gallery at the Ridges was a show of collectibles and antiques from Athens county. It was all great and then afterwords we went to eat at Casa.
When we got back to my house later Boaz, Sam, Leslie, and a group of others came by to watch The Darjeeling limited. Caitlin and I decided not to watch the movie, though, because we were so tired.
1 comment:
Oh no! Blue Meanies! They were the bad guys in Yellow Submarine... they can only be defeated with love and music. You should have given them all hugs and brought your guitar to the game!
Post a Comment