Day 297 | Wednesday, October 21 | 2009

Wax Stand...

Starting Saturday I will get back into writing and posting a picture for each day. Saturday marks the 300th entry and I figure that would be a way to get back into it all. I have all these pictures on my camera that I still need to transfer to my computer and post to the corresponding day but school has gotten so busy that I just haven't had any time for myself.

Today was a really good day. I got my Spanish paper back yesterday and it went very well (my prof. gave me great comments and also gave me an A+) and I got my music theory test back today and scored a 96. Life is good right now. It's been a really hard week workload wise but I am hanging in there. I think staying up all night Sunday night threw things off a little for me.

Here is a little stand / display of Cantrell's honey / wax business here near Athens. They set up every wednesday at the farmer's market on State Street.

No comments: