Hallopalooza...So today's kindergarden class was a no-go. I showed up to class with my ice cream cone and everything and I forgot that Ms. West (the teacher's name) had sent me an e-mail telling me that class was canceled. It wasn't a big deal -- I just went home and took a nap instead.
Later on I met up with Caitlin and took her out to dinner at Casa before going to Hallopalooza (an event put on by Ohio University's school of music that showcases Halloween songs / flair). The show was really campy and often times hilarious but what really stole the show was this band pictured above. I forgot the name of the band but the amazing thing about their act was that all four members played instruments made entirely out of rubber balloons. It was insane. I couldn't believe what I was hearing / seeing. One guy solely played a five inch strip of latex into a microphone and it ended up sounding like a tenor saxophone. It was crazy.
After the show, Caitlin went back to her dorm to be on duty from 9 until 3 AM. She has the same hours tomorrow night so it's gonna be a long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment